Privacy Statement and Cookie statement
At Chalethureoptexel.nl, privacy sensitive data or personal data are processed. Chalethurenoptexel.nl considers careful handling of personal data to be of great importance. Personal data are therefore carefully processed and secured by us. In our processing we adhere to the requirements of the privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that we:
- Clearly indicate for which purposes we process personal data. We do this through this privacy and cookie statement;
- Attempt to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- You first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require the parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data on your request.
We are responsible for data processing. In This privacy and cookie statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read this statement carefully.
This privacy and cookie statement was last updated on 30 May 2018.
Use of personal data
When using our website and services, you leave certain data with us. That may be personal data. We only store and use the personal data that is provided directly by you or which is clearly indicated to us to process. We will not use the personal data for other purposes, unless you have given your prior consent to this or we may or must do so under the law.
Personal data is collected by us for the following purposes:
- Fulfilling reservation or information requests;
- Responding to our communications (e.g. Surveys, promotional offers or booking confirmations);
- Provide your personal preferences; • Comply with requests for services or recommendations that we provide to you;
- Collaborate with external sources with your consent, including processing information that you make available through social networks and other websites, so that we can better understand your interests and serve you better;
- Using our apps on your electronic devices;
- Update your contact information, such as your address; Or
We process the following data (partly depending on your use of the website, for example, creating an account or subscribing to the newsletter):
- First name and surname;
- email address;
- Organization name;
- Phone number
- Payment and billing information
- Login details;
The above data is used for the following purposes:
- Handling your order and informing you about its progress;
- Making use of the functionalities on the website;
- Granting access to your account;
- Handling and forwarding of reservation requests and bookings;
- sending our newsletter;
- Answering questions raised through, for example, the website;
- The processing of possible participation in contests and actions;
- Storing and publishing reviews;
- improving our services.
The above data will be retained as long as it is necessary to provide our service to you and/or you are registered for our newsletter with a maximum retention period of 7 years after the last activity. We need to keep our administration with your invoice, payment and order details for 7 years. After that, we only use anonymous data for internal reporting.
Provision to third parties
The information you provide will be passed on to third parties, if this is necessary for the performance of the agreement and the delivery of the services you have requested. For instance, your data will be transferred to the respective managers of the holiday parks, where you have submitted a reservation request. In addition, your data will be passed on to our technical partners who provide services to store your data or maintain our website.
Furthermore, we will not disclose the information you provide to other parties if you have not given your consent, unless this is necessary in the context of the performance of the agreement you conclude with us or if this is required by law or allowed.
We only use functional cookies for the following purposes:
- Optimizing the use of our websites;
- Generating general statistics and obtaining access to how our website and newsletters are used by visitors or readers;
- Optimizing our services;
- Optimizing the security of our services;
- Matching the advertisements and content on our website and in our newsletters, based on your interests and on the basis of your click and surfing habits.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data.
Third party Websites
This statement does not apply to third party websites that are linked to our website by means of links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy Statement of these websites before using these websites.
Changes to this privacy and cookie statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this statement. Changes will be published on this website. It is recommended that you consult this statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
Access and modify your data
If you have provided us with personal data, you can send us a request to view, modify or delete this information. You can submit this request via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself appropriately. If the data is not correct, you can request us to change the data or have it deleted.
Authority for personal data
We will gladly assist you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy law, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data protection authority against these processing of personal data. You can contact the Authority for Personal data.
If you have any questions about your privacy and our privacy and cookie statement, you can ask them by sending an email to email@example.com.
+ 31 (0) 6 319 306 07